Problem with HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
I have problem my printer hp deskjet f4185,this problem is blink light color,black/photo,resume and power button. i have try on/off printer and disconnet cable.but i have same problem, and one more problem is display at start copy like this " E ". i hope have some one can help me..1 Solution
This solution has been voted best by the Fixya Commnunity
The Printer has a fatal error. Please try the below steps, if it didn't work you have to service the printer.
- Use the power button ( ) to turn the product off.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the product and then unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Press and hold power button for 60 seconds (Discharges static power in the capacitors).
- Wait 60 seconds and then connect the power cord to the back of the product.
- Plug the other end of the power cable directly into a wall outlet. Do not use a power strip, extension cord, or surge protector.
- Use the power button ( ) to turn the product on.
- Try the print job again. If the lights still blink, continue with the next step.
- Remove the ink cartridges and close the door.
- While the printer is ON, unplug the power cable from backside of the printer.
- Press and hold "cancel" and "Start Color copy" button. While holding the button connect the power cable.
- Was This Helpful? 6
Add your solutionYour solution must be between 3 and 10,000 characters long Please use English characters only
Users Who Viewed This Problem Also Viewed:
Hi Guys, Please check the following link and its the same for Deskjet F4180 HP Deskjet F4210 and F4213...
first open your cartridge opening door and open color cartridge then close the door and try to print,if print then...
hp deskjet F4185 All In One