Problem with HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
I have problem my printer hp deskjet f4185,this problem is blink light color,black/photo,resume and power button. i have try on/off printer and disconnet cable.but i have same problem, and one more problem is display at start copy like this " E ". i hope have some one can help me..1 Solution
6 Found Helpful
The Printer has a fatal error. Please try the below steps, if it didn't work you have to service the printer.
- Use the power button ( ) to turn the product off.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the product and then unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Press and hold power button for 60 seconds (Discharges static power in the capacitors).
- Wait 60 seconds and then connect the power cord to the back of the product.
- Plug the other end of the power cable directly into a wall outlet. Do not use a power strip, extension cord, or surge protector.
- Use the power button ( ) to turn the product on.
- Try the print job again. If the lights still blink, continue with the next step.
- Remove the ink cartridges and close the door.
- While the printer is ON, unplug the power cable from backside of the printer.
- Press and hold "cancel" and "Start Color copy" button. While holding the button connect the power cable.
Have You Tried The HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer Manual?
Users Who Viewed This Problem Also Viewed:
This is my solution : 1st step : Turn on your *HP Deskjet F4185*.2nd step : Click the Start menu.3rd step : Click...
Right as the paper starts to roll out after it has finished printing, it stops, and the carriage gets caught on the left side. It clicks loudly.
i am unable to print wedding invitations 5.5x5.5 in my printer because it jams. i printed save the date cards were were smaller, and had to 'unclick' a setting on my printer settings, but can't remember what it was. anyone know how to fix this so i can print these invitations without jams?