An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: i can get texts but cant send them
Sounds like the service center number may be programed incorrectly. The text messages route through a phone number that should be programed in your phone. Every carrier has a different one.
call customer care for the correct service center number for your carrier.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. A phone that makes calls and sends text messages via over air signals via a cellular provider on a contract or pay as you go.
2. A device that can access the internet in two ways 2a. via your cellular carrier using a data plan. 2b. via a wifi connection using someone else's internet connection.
So yes, Facebook works fine via wifi, but you have no cellular network set up. Contact a cellular provider, sort out a contract and they will give you a SIM card to put in the phone and then your calls, text and data will work.
You need to have data pay per use turned on in order to send and receive messages with photos with AT&T. It doesn't cost anything to send a photo, but pay per use data needs to be enabled. Just call them and they can unblock your data. The only downside is that if you are avoiding using and paying for data, if you accidentally start an app that uses data, you might get charged a minimum $2 fee. it's easy to accidentally hit something that uses data.
Welcome to Fixya. The reason why you can't use the internet or receive a picture message is because you need to save the GPRS and MMS settings of T-mobile on your phone. For the settings you need to contact the so that they can provide you the right settings like the APN the HTTP link and other settings. after you have save the settings you will be able to use the internet on your phone and will be able to send and receive MMS.
2) Connect the (Cell Phone I presume), to a computer with a data cable.
3) Bluetooth transfer, Option/Send/Bluetooth to a device or computer or PDA with bluetooth capablilities.
Depends on the phone, if it video records, it probably has bluetooth too.
A computer with a bluetooth dongle will need to be set up.
4) A fourth possiblity would be to transfer the video from the mobile memory, to a removeable chip inside the mobile. Then remove the chip and put it into an adapter that allows it to be inserted into a SD (Secure Digital) card reader attached to a computer.
On every phone there are settings that can stop you sending texts. However all phones should still receive texts even if all the settings were changed. As the text message is directed to you mobile number you should still be receiving?
When you compose your text and select contact does the phone move them to the out/sent box?
Settings to check for sending are your 'message centre number' (your network provider can supply and they are normally different for pay monthly and pay & go) 'Message sent as' should be 'text' (not fax or email etc).
Text problems are common where people change or delete digits from the message centre number by mistake.
If you cannot receive texts i would recommend speaking to your provider for help as it may be your account details at their end? (beyond your control). Hope that helps?
contact your network provider and ask for a sim update and a gprs install message, this will sort the problem, also you may need to change your message service cantre number, here are the following uk ones : Network operatorSMS Centre NumberO2 (Was BT Cellnet / Genie mobile)+447802000332 (contract) +447802092035 (pay as you go) Alt: +447802000334T-Mobile (was One2One)+447958879879Orange+447973100973 Alt: +447973100974Vodafone+447785016005Tesco Mobile+447802092035Virgin+4479588798903 / Three+447782000800