Question about Samsung C417 Cellular Phone
1. Insert other providers sim
2. *2767*3855# wait for your phone to reboot(restart)
3. *7465625*638*00000000*00000000# (this changes network lock w/password 00000000)
4. #7465625*638*00000000# (this deactivates network lock w/00000000)
5. *#7465625# to check all locks
If all are inactive, then you are good to go.
u can unlock x495.x497.x660.t509.t809 and latest, plus of course T-209.
Posted on Feb 12, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2011 | AT&T Cell Phones
Dec 20, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 14, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 29, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTOKRZR K1 Cellular...
Oct 26, 2009 | Samsung SGH-A800 Cellular Phone
Sep 22, 2009 | Samsung SGH-c417 Cellular Phone
Nov 11, 2007 | Samsung C417 Cellular Phone
Nov 09, 2017 | Samsung C417 Cellular Phone
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!