Question about Samsung C417 Cellular Phone
1. Insert other providers sim
2. *2767*3855# wait for your phone to reboot(restart)
3. *7465625*638*00000000*00000000# (this changes network lock w/password 00000000)
4. #7465625*638*00000000# (this deactivates network lock w/00000000)
5. *#7465625# to check all locks
If all are inactive, then you are good to go.
u can unlock x495.x497.x660.t509.t809 and latest, plus of course T-209.
Posted on Feb 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2011 | AT&T Cell Phones
Dec 20, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 14, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 29, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTOKRZR K1 Cellular...
Oct 26, 2009 | Samsung SGH-A800 Cellular Phone
Sep 22, 2009 | Samsung SGH-c417 Cellular Phone
Nov 11, 2007 | Samsung C417 Cellular Phone
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!