Dust has gathered around the thermostar wtich tells the machine when the cloathes are dry Remove the dust The thermostst is located inside the door on the right hand side it looks like a small nail sticking out
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
when dryer motors start going bad, this is one sign that it is time to re-place motor. They come on and then cut off. Also, please check your ventilation system ( hole in wall to wherever it goes outside) to make sure that it is NOT clogged up with lint or a birds nest. The hot air and lint that the dryer creates, cannot be restricted from exiting the dryer for it may also cause the motor to get too hot and cut off. Motor has a safety cut off fuse to shut unit down when it is getting too hot. MAKE SURE that dryer is properly installed away from wall with proper vent hose.
On your gas valve , there are 2 coils . Replace both as they come together . When they get warm due to electricity going thru them , one of them will open ( short ) and not let gas come thru until it's cooled down . Turning the dryer back on later , it will work for a short time , then stop heating again until the dryer is cooled back down. Replaceing these coils will solve your problem .
Hi friend,,, welcome to fixya try to unplug it for 30 minutes this should reset the control board. and clear any errors it has. and may start working again. let me know how it goes
try this to get it in diagnostic test mode have the dryer in standby mode then press and hold more time and less time and then press the power button to get out of this mode you will have to unplug the unit for at least 1 minute
Hello, This problem is going to be your safety valve coils...basically they get old and over time of heating then cooling develop a short when they heat up...It may appear the gas lights to start but then goes out until the safety valve coils cool back down. Here is a picture of the coils This The coils are mounted to the gas safety valve, This should solve your problem. Hope this helps, Please feel free to comment again if you have any further questions or concerns. Good Luck! Mike