When my battery gets low The display when the phone is open says various things besides Low Battery such as DigiBattery, eigibattery, and so on. But when the phone is closed it says Low Battery. Have you seen or heard of this before for the Motorola Pebl U6?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I am afraid, I don't think so. If there is a display, then that is your last resort. However, take a look at the settings and about low battery warning tones. That should be in "Sound Adjustments" list.
First check your battery. When a battery is bad or low it can cause various items to fail including loss of transmit and LED screens going dark. If the battery doesn't seem to be the problem, your radio is in need of repair.
hi.there...don't worry.. what happens with your new cellphone..is normal..why? when your battery is low and there a pop up screen at the display "battery low...please recharge" that's mean you must charge the battery soon. when connect your phone to charger adapter and your battery is very low / weak condition the display only showing "hellomotto" and nothing else. but it's normal! diplay need more power from you battery to showing all information.after the battery reach the minimum power to display it ( usually after 15-20' charging) try to push red bottom at your keypad phone and the display will showing again..good luck..
Normally the extent of the problem will depend on the amount of water seepage. I don't know the details of this particular phone but in general it is the moisture trapped under the keypad that can cause the problem. If you can open the keypad and run a hair dryer on low heat across for a few minutes that might help. It is also possilble the battery is discharged because of the drain of current due to water causing internal short circuits. Take out the battery, dry off the phone with hair dryer and put the battery in. Connect the charger and hope for the best. By the way I am not a phone technician.
If there is no other damage to your phone ie; dropped, water damage, etc, then the problem probably is the battery. If you have insurance with your current carrier, then you can get the phone replaced. This is usually a $50 deductible. Also, there is usually a 12 month Warranty Repair/Replacement option. If you purchased the phone from a retail location and still have the receipt.