When my battery gets low The display when the phone is open says various things besides Low Battery such as DigiBattery, eigibattery, and so on. But when the phone is closed it says Low Battery. Have you seen or heard of this before for the Motorola Pebl U6?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are only three possible cause of the problem:
1. Defective LCD
2. Defective battery or components - if the battery is defective or if there are some faulty components inside, the phone is not getting the right amount of power that it should get. So the phone usually shuts off.
3. Corrupted firmware - once you have a corrupted firmware, the phone might not either work correctly when opening some applications, or it would automatically shut off.
You need to bring the phone to the Nokia Care Center near you. If the phone is under the warranty period, you will not pay even a single cent. However, if it's out of the warranty, the charge is low.
just minimise the backlight timing, make off the screensaver, switch on the power saver, don't switch off/on the phone, and most important don't overcharge and put ur phone on charging whenever it shows low battery alarm and remove as soon as possible as the battery is full, your battery will give you more backup.
hi.there...don't worry.. what happens with your new cellphone..is normal..why? when your battery is low and there a pop up screen at the display "battery low...please recharge" that's mean you must charge the battery soon. when connect your phone to charger adapter and your battery is very low / weak condition the display only showing "hellomotto" and nothing else. but it's normal! diplay need more power from you battery to showing all information.after the battery reach the minimum power to display it ( usually after 15-20' charging) try to push red bottom at your keypad phone and the display will showing again..good luck..
If there is no other damage to your phone ie; dropped, water damage, etc, then the problem probably is the battery. If you have insurance with your current carrier, then you can get the phone replaced. This is usually a $50 deductible. Also, there is usually a 12 month Warranty Repair/Replacement option. If you purchased the phone from a retail location and still have the receipt.