Question about Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hi there,the information you've provided is not helpful.
Posted on Aug 02, 2008
Try cleaning the feed rollers. these are the rubber wheels that actually contact the paper and pull it through. If they get dirty, their grip on the paper will be less than adequate. Just use some clean water, or perhaps some rubbing alcohol, and a clean rag to wipe them thoroughly.
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2012 | Lexmark Pro 715 All-in-One Printer
Aug 24, 2011 | Lexmark Optra T610 Laser Printer
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 28, 2010 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 08, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Mar 22, 2009 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 28, 2008 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 09, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 23, 2015 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!