Question about Philips HTS3450 System
Here is a possible solution to this problem, assuming the DVP5982 is connected to the tv with an HDMI cable.
Press setup on the remote control of your DVP.
· Go to the Audio Setup icon with the right arrow button
· Press the down arrow button to select DIGITAL AUDIO SETUP and press the right arrow button.
· Go to DIGITAL OUTPUT with the cursor buttons and press the right arrow button.
· Go to PCM ONLY with the down arrow button and press OK to confirm
· Press setup to leave the menu.
The DVP5982 will now send analogue stereo audio to the tv.
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 14, 2017 | Sony Surround Sound System (PS398057) for...
Oct 07, 2012 | Panasonic Tc-p50g20 Viera G20 Series 50"...
Jan 14, 2011 | Apex Digital LD4088 LCD TV
Oct 04, 2009 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 04, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 12, 2008 | Philips DVP5982
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!