Question about Philips HTS3450 System
Here is a possible solution to this problem, assuming the DVP5982 is connected to the tv with an HDMI cable.
Press setup on the remote control of your DVP.
· Go to the Audio Setup icon with the right arrow button
· Press the down arrow button to select DIGITAL AUDIO SETUP and press the right arrow button.
· Go to DIGITAL OUTPUT with the cursor buttons and press the right arrow button.
· Go to PCM ONLY with the down arrow button and press OK to confirm
· Press setup to leave the menu.
The DVP5982 will now send analogue stereo audio to the tv.
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 25, 2012 | Sony DAV-DZ175 DVD Home Theater System
Sep 11, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 24, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 18, 2009 | Philips MX3950 System
Sep 08, 2008 | Panasonic Home Theater System System
Jul 23, 2008 | Samsung HT-DS1000 System
May 04, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 02, 2008 | Philips HTS-6500/37 System
Nov 04, 2007 | Audio Players & Recorders
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!