Question about Philips HTS3450 System
Here is a possible solution to this problem, assuming the DVP5982 is connected to the tv with an HDMI cable.
Press setup on the remote control of your DVP.
· Go to the Audio Setup icon with the right arrow button
· Press the down arrow button to select DIGITAL AUDIO SETUP and press the right arrow button.
· Go to DIGITAL OUTPUT with the cursor buttons and press the right arrow button.
· Go to PCM ONLY with the down arrow button and press OK to confirm
· Press setup to leave the menu.
The DVP5982 will now send analogue stereo audio to the tv.
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2013 | Home Theater Systems
Dec 25, 2012 | Sony DAV-DZ175 DVD Home Theater System
Sep 11, 2009 | Home Theater Systems
Jul 24, 2009 | Home Theater Systems
May 18, 2009 | Philips MX3950 System
Sep 08, 2008 | Panasonic Home Theater System System
Jul 23, 2008 | Samsung HT-DS1000 System
May 04, 2008 | Home Theater Systems
Feb 02, 2008 | Philips HTS-6500/37 System
Nov 04, 2007 | Home Theater Systems
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!