Question about Polaroid TLA-01511C 15 in. LCD Television
Someone told me the code was 10178 but it didn't work. I tried 0178 that worked for me.
Posted on Apr 30, 2008
I had the same problem
Use code #11523, it worked for both my polaroid tv's
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
1) Use 2 new AA batteries in RC32 remote control;
2) Slide mode switch to "TV";
3) Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same
time until the green light under the selected switch
position flashes twice, then release both keys.
4) Enter 9-9-1-1.
5) Press PWR button on TV.
6) Point the remote at the TV and press CHAN+. Repeatedly press CHAN+ until the TV turns off. Every time CHAN+ is pressed the remote advances to the next code and power is transmitted to the component.
7) Use the CHAN- key to step back a code.
8) When the TV turns off, stop pressing the CHAN+ key. Then, press and release the SELECT key. If the light flashes 3 times before the TV or component responds, you've cycled through all codes and the code you need is not available. You must use the TV remote control.
9) To verify the code, slide the MODE switch to the appropriate position.
10) Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time until the green light under the selected switch position flashes twice, then release both keys.
11) Enter 9-9-0. (The green light under the selected
switch position flashes twice.)
12) To view the first digit in the code, Press and release then number 1 key. Wait three seconds, and count the number of times the green light flashes. Write this number down in the TV owner manual.
13) Press number 2 for the second digit, 3 for the third digit, 4 for the fourth digit and 5 for the final digit.
To control TV volume from Directv RC32:
1. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys until the
green light under the DIRECTV position flashes twice,
then release both keys.
2. Using the number keys, enter 9-9-3. (The green light
will flash twice after the 3.)
3. Press and release the VOL+ key. (The green light
flashes 4 times.)
Posted on Feb 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
 Locate the DIRECTV Receiver's brand and model number
(on the back or bottom panel) and write it in the
 Enter the 5-digit code for your DIRECTV Receiver
 Power on the DIRECTV Receiver
 Move the slide switch to DIRECTV icon
 Press and hold in the MUTE and SELECT keys until the
green light under the DIRECTV icon flashes twice and
then release both keys.
 Using the number keys enter the 5-digit code. If performed
correctly the green light under the DIRECTV icon
will flash twice.
 Aim the remote at your DIRECTV Receiver and press
that the power key once. The DIRECTV Receiver should
turn off. If it does not turn off, repeat steps 3 and 4, trying
each code for your brand until you find the correct
Jul 06, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 22, 2010 | Supersonic 15 in. LCD TV
May 10, 2010 | Digimate DGL2700 27 in. LCD Television
Apr 28, 2010 | Akai LCT2715 27 in. LCD Television
Dec 07, 2009 | RCA L42FHD37 42 in. LCD HDTV
Jul 06, 2009 | Olevia LT32HVM 32 in. LCD Television
May 06, 2009 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Mar 15, 2009 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 17, 2008 | TruTech PVS31170S1W 17 in. LCD Television
Jan 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
653 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: