You can. Go off-hook on both the phones you want to use and this is what will happen. You may may get a recorded message from your central office or just a off-hook reminder tone that will last about 30 seconds and then you will hear the talk path between the two handsets. Keep in mind when you do this you can't receive any incomming calls because your line will appear busy to the callers. Thank You. Jerry
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Verify the monitor's power cord is plugged firmly into the wall outlet and the back of the monitor.
2. Verify the monitor cable is firmly connected to the computer and the monitor.
3. Verify that you have turned the monitor power switch on.
4. If the power light on the monitor is not on, test the wall outlet (plug in a light or something you know works).
5. If the power light on the monitor is not on, try a different power cord.
6. If the power light is on and yellow or flashing, but nothing displays, borrow a monitor from a friend. If that works, your monitor needs replaced.
When mine is red I check two things, that it's sitting flat in the charger and that all plug ins on all units are in snugly. The other thing is sometimes the main unit in the babys room is turned off so make sure the switch on the side is on. Hope it helps.
Hi, I may be late at posting a reply but I had the same problem and I'm an IT Practitioner - So Motorola don't seem to like making things easy or even giving instructions - I tired out Google and eventually came across the result myself:
1. Go To Advance Settings
2. Then Go To Registration
3. Then Go To Search Base
4. And Keep Hold Of The Page Button On The Main Unit
( You May Have To Do This Several Times)
5. The Screen A Should Display PIN
6. Enter The PIN Which Is 0000 (Unless Changed)
7. REGISTRATION COMPLETE!!!!
Also I had problems with the intercom feature - when I attempted to intercom another handset - It wouldn't ring but this was fixed by turning the room monitor (Baby Monitor) off.
A delay may be caused by interference from other radio sources. I heard of one case where a woman's cell phone call overpowered the transmit power of her baby monitor.
Other things that can cause interference or other receiver problems: 1. monitor in contact or close proximity to running appliances or their cords. (induced electromagnetic field) 2. neighbor with baby monitor on same channel ('cross-talk') 3. distance between transmitter and receiver too far (the strength of a radio signal fall dramatically over larger distances. think of how often you lose cell phone coverage) 4. reduced power: low battery strength or cooked power supply 5. transmitter or receiver insulated from signal (if your monitor was transmitting/receiving through any metal obstruction)
First of all you need a sound card on your computer with a Spk. (Speaker) or Phones (headphones) Out Jack it might be a symbol of a small speaker or headphones. You have to be sure you are getting a actual sound output signal from this sound card too. If the sound card is not working your moniter speakers would not have a signal to drive it. You also need a 1/8" Stereo 2 male stereo plugs on both ends, one end plugs in back of moniter other plugs in back of computer like I mentiond above. Make sure your Mute button is not selected on your computers volume button usally at bottom right of screen. Make sure the volume buttons are up to aprox 3/4 up also. Then for last on the moniter look in the menu i think you might have to keep pressing the menu button but i kind of forget now but its a Spk setting and volume setting in this speaker setup within the moniter as well make sure this is turned on and set at a higher volume level as well. Thats about all I can say without taking the moniter apart and checking the jack and wires and speakers. I would suggest you take it to a electronics or a tv repair or computer repair person to go any further then this. Hope you take time to read all of this I tried to put every step in here to help anyone out with this problem. Thanks for reading.