Question about Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
I saw other post about how to reset machine after cleaning the waste ink absorber, but I can't find where it is to wash and replace - thanks!
I found it under my ink cartridges in my Canon iP2000 printer. Trying to losten it for cleaning, it came out in my hand, I washed it and replaced it with a tiny amount of glue. After resetting the program, it is working again.
Posted on Sep 22, 2008
The waste ink tank absorber is in fact a sponge located under the place where the cartridges "park" (usually right side of the printer). It may be necessary to unscrew some parts to get near there, let me know if you found it.
Rate the answer pls.
Posted on Feb 12, 2008
ip2000 it says waste ink absorber can u help please
Posted on Sep 22, 2008
The waste ink absorber, but I can't find where it is to wash and replace - thanks!
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
Hi there try see if this will work
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
Well, at some point you will need to either replace or wash the absorber pads in the printer - but you can reset the warning as follows:
1) Turn the printer off
2) Press and hold the <resume>button
3) Press and hold the <power> button
4) While holding down <power> release <resume>
5) With the power button still held down, press <resume> twice more
6) Release the power button
7) Press and release the <resume> button 4 times
8) Press and release the <power> button twice
At this point, the printer should come back online with the waste ink warning reset
Personally, I would only do this once before actually changing the ink absorber pad...
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Oct 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Aug 31, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jun 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Oct 03, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jan 05, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Dec 22, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
2,017 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!