Question about Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
I'm trying to instal the copyer but the computer is not makeing the connection. i have whent through the installation from step 1 to step 9 and can not get any where from there. it also tells me that the mp drivers have not been installed. help me thanks mike
Canon downloads available
Please follow the steps below in order to install the printer driver for your PIXMA MP210.
First, please make sure that the printer is not connected to the computer.
1. Go to http://software.canon-europe.com/software/0027235.asp?model
2. Click on mp210svst100ea24.exe
3. Check "I accept" then click on Download software
4. Click again on the file m6A02mux.exe and save it to your Desktop.
5. After the download is complete, you will notice on the desktop a downloaded file: mp210svst100ea24.exe . Run mp210svst100ea24.exe and the setup will start automatically.
6. Follow the instructions from the screen in order to install the printer. When you will be prompted, please connect the printer to the USB port on the back of your computer.
7. After installing the driver, follow the same steps in order to download and install the MP Navigator as well: http://software.canon-europe.com/software/0027385_0010485.asp?model , mpnexwin105ea23-2.exe .
Posted on Oct 08, 2008
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
actually I have a MP220 but I guess it won't change very much. I spent some 5 hours in downloading all possible drivers and in trying installation several times without my computer being able to recognize the machine. Even without installing the drivers try to plug in your printer. IF WINDOWS XP TELLS YOU THAT NEW HARDWARE IS UNKNOWN THEN LOOK NO FURTHER: CHANCES ARE THAT YOUR USB CABLE IS NOT GOOD. In my case i bought it brand new from a shop and I realized it was USB 1.xx instead of 2.xx. I was skeptical but I substituted it and the problem was solved.
Posted on Jun 03, 2008
Install the divers and then plug in the printer. Make sure you have your antivirus software turned off during the installation
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Nov 16, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jan 15, 2018 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
May 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Mar 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Feb 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Dec 26, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Oct 25, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Apr 18, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
1,121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: