- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Economically the fans are not too bad, but the light engine would not be cost effective.To determine which fan may be causing the noise, you just have to listen closely to tell which one. or replace all 5 fans for a total of $188.81. you might want to replace the unit with a New LED TV. Replace TV is my recommendation. This unit is too old & antiquated to put this kind of money into it!!
SPEAKER GRILLE Removal
Pull the SPEAKER-GRILLE away from the cabinet to remove.
1) Remove 10 screws (a) from the upper cabinet rear cover (3 screws on each side and 4 screws across the
2) Remove screws (b) along the bottom of the SCREEN-ASSY (8 screws on 52 inch models, and 12 screws
on 62 inch models),
3) Unplug the LL connector to the front CONTROL-PANEL.
4) Lift the SCREEN-ASSY up slightly and then pull away from the cabinet.
CABINET FRONT DISASSEMBLY