Question about Magic Chef CMV1000B Microwave Oven
Replaced the bulbs under the unit and when I turned the lights on there was a flash and now the turntable, lights and cooling fan do not work. I checked the fuse and it is good, possibly a relay?
i have this same problem i removed the lights on the range they were both blown have not yet replaced .
the unit heats but the cooling fan turntable and inside light dont work
there is only one fuse i can find would this stop working from a blowen bulb
i was told there was a pop before it quit
Sounds like a cross wire, and a short. I'd inspect the socket for the bulbs to ensure that there's no short circuit.
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2009 | Viking DMOC205SS Microwave Oven
Aug 15, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 13, 2009 | Daewoo Microwave Ovens
Jun 08, 2009 | Magic Chef CMV1000B Microwave Oven
Nov 23, 2008 | GE JVM1860 Microwave Oven
Dec 19, 2007 | Magic Chef CMV1000B Microwave Oven
Nov 13, 2007 | Microwave Ovens
Aug 03, 2007 | Magic Chef CMV1000B Microwave Oven
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: