Question about Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Each time i try to print it always jammed but can't find any piece paper that is causing the problem.
Posted on Mar 12, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 24, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
1. Make sure that the power is turned on.
2. Open the Front Cover.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
3. Remove the empty FINE Cartridge.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape (C) gently.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be installed into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
6. Close the Front Cover.
Sep 20, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 24, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Nov 12, 2007 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!