How do I change the filter on my CP S335 projector. It is saying no air flow.
WARNING ?Before caring, make sure the power switch is off and the
power cable is not plugged in, then allow the projector to cool sufficiently. The
care in a high temperature state of the projector could cause a burn and/or
malfunction to the projector.
?Use only the air filter of the specified type. Do not use the projector with the
air filter and filter cover removed.
?Avoid wetting the projector or inserting liquids in the projector. It could result
in a fire, an electric shock, and and/or malfunction to the projector.
CAUTION ?Please replace the air filter when it is damaged or too soiled,
and also when you replace the lamp.When the indicators or a message prompts you to clean the air filter, clean the air filter as soon as possible. If the air filter becomes clogged by dust or the like, internal temperatures rise and the power may be automatically turned off for malfunction prevention.
1. Turn the projector off, and unplug the power cord. Allow the projector to cool for at least 45 minutes and prepare a vacuum cleaner.
2. After making sure that the projector is cool adequately, slowly turn the projector so that the lens-side is facing up. Please be careful for a projector not to fall. While the projector is placed lens-side up, hold the projector.
3. Putting a finger on the filter cover's knob, slide the filter cover in the direction of the arrow to remove it.
4. Holding the air filter's knob, pull the air filter off.
5. Apply a vacuum cleaner to the vent of the projector for the air filter. And then slowly turn the projector bottom up.
6. Apply a vacuum cleaner to the air filter and filter cover.
Please replace the air filter when it is damaged or too soiled.
To prepare a new air filter, contact your dealer and tell the air filter type number = NJ09702.
An air filter of specified type will come even with the replacement lamp for this projector.
7. Position the cleaned air filter or a new air filter into place, and push the points
of "PUSH" word with claws to fix the air filter.
8. Replace the filter cover and snap it back into place.
9. Slowly turn the projector so that the top is facing up.
10. Turn the projector on, and reset the filter time using the FILTER TIME
function of OPTION menu (?37).
NOTE • Incorrectly resetting of the filter timer (resetting without replacement,
or neglect of resetting after replacement) will result in incorrect message
Jan 03, 2011 |
Hitachi CP-S335 Multimedia Projector