Re: I need remote code to unlock Samsung Blackjack...
I have the same issue, Can anyone help??? I need a remote code to unlock the mobile phone (cingular) i have the IMEI. It's for a blackjack II (i617) and desperately want to unlock it. (my phone w/t-mobile srv. is broken) IMEI 357246014347536 Please help. email@example.com
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
do you want Network unlock code for your Samsung BlackJack II phone?If so, then you can get it from Unlock-Zone.com here you need to specify your country,Network name to which it is locked,IMEI number of your phone.
ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000 Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile. send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code. IF Problem not Solved So Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
If For puk & pin cod problem So Please Very Best Solution:You Go To Service & Sim Office and Get The Puk code And Pin code From Office oprator Enter The Puk code and Yes Enter The pin code and Yes So Puk code Open and Problem will Quickly Solved
Hey you can get remote code easily ............... don't worry........ i too faced Similar Kind of problem ...... with my samsung phone........... and i got unlock code from this site ........ i think you can also get code easily from here ......Click Here.......
It depends on how you've acquired the phone.
1. If you are an AT&T Wireless user and you have the phone on contract, AT&T is legally obligated to give you the unlock codes. Just call AT&T Wireless customer service at 1-800-888-7600 and say you want the unlock codes. Most of the time they can give it to you over the phone.
2. If you purchased the phone second hand, you're basically have to pay someone to unlock it. I'm haven't personally used these services, but they do work for the most part. I suggest two different methods:
a. Type in "unlock samsung blackjack" into Google. Pick your favorite provider.
b. Type in "unlock blackjack" into ebay, pick someone with a good reputation so you can feel more confident than a random website.
It should run you $15-$30.
Once you have the unlock code, most of the services will give you instructions, but it's pretty simple with the Blackjack. Just put in your new T-Mobile SIM and a box will tell you to enter the unlock code. Just enter the code at that point and you should be ready to go.
Hope that helps!