Hi ive got an evesham explorer 2007 laptop for some reason cannot find my netgear connection when i press the fi button on laptop i get no light comming on has it did before connecting by cable can get on the net ok everything was fine yesterday new to this sorry
You can try to restore your system to an earlier point, maybe you changed somenthing into your settings accidentally or a new software installation moved something.
CLICK ON START
choose restore my computer to an earlier time
choose the closest system checkpoint since it worked fine click next
your system will be restared.
If it does not work you can try to an earlier point.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) reset your browser (internet explorer). 2) connect your access point (AP) to your pc directly using LAN port and CAT5 cable 3) type in default IP address of AP->192.168.0.50 (Or Current IP address of Ap) in browsers address bar. 4) username = Admin and blank password (i.e. password is no text) 5) Click on Advance Button then click on Wi-Fi Protected Setup button on left menu pan. 6) See the image below record your current pin, if you wish to change it just press generate new pin button. 7) Don't forget to say thanks :)
If you are on a laptop: (windows) 1. check to make sure your physical on off switch for the wireless card is turned on. Windows will sometimes still show it as being active while the switch is physically still off. 2. Disable/re inable the software connection to the wi fi
(MAC) Disable reinable the wireless card in dropdown menu
First RESET your router to defaults. for that press RESET button for 10 seconds RESET button is in back side of router. Then connect your router to computer with ethernet cable. Then you can access it with following link. http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 type user as "admin" and password as "admin" or blank or "password" Then you can see configuration page of router. Set WAN settings as your internet service provider settings. Enable DHCP . CLick on wireless and enable wi fi. If you want secure router then enable WEP security then add new code it is your password key for connect wi fi. Let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks.
First acess your router with following link http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 type username as "admin" and password as "admin" or blank or "password" then set your internet connection type as WEP then set encryption key it is your password when you clik on connect on computer. First connect your router to computer with ethernet cable but if it is in wi fi network right now no need of cable.
Key 1 should work in most cases. If you have additional keys listed, try them also. If none work, turn off encryption and connect your new device, then create a new password. The manual page is here: http://kbserver.netgear.com/kb_web_files/n101675.asp
All NETGEAR 802.11b and 802.11a adapters, access points and wireless routers, including:
* WAB102 Dual Band AP
* ME102 802.11b AP
* HE102 802.11a AP
* 802.11b adapters: MA101, MA311, MA401, MA701
* 802.11a adapters: HA311, HA501
* MR314 802.11b router
* HR314 802.11a router
* MR814 802.11b router
Also, the WAB501 will interoperate with other manufacturer's 802.11a and 802.11b products that are based on the Wi-Fi standard.