I was playing fight night 3 last night and in the middle of a fight the game froze it wouldnt turn off by the power button on the front and none of my controls worked so i had to turn it off at the back. Now when i turn the system on no game will load it just stays in the menu screen. what can i do?
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: game wont load
Ts a problem with the latest download update. sorry to say but its a
job for sony as long as its still under warranty. just phone them up
explain the probs your having and they will send you a new (normally
reconditioned) unit out. sony's replacement service is very good.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hold down the Power Button for 5-6 seconds - until you hear the second beep.
That's it, your video settings are reset and you should be able to choose your input and configure it from there
Also Hard Reset procedure for the PS3 (as instructed by Sony CS).
Be sure to backup your settings/games saves by doing a System > Backup on your PS3 or you may lose your game saves! Also, this is a last resort procedure prior to exchanging/returning to sony.
1. Power Off the PS3 via the power switch in back and power back on w/switch.
2. Hold Power Button on the Front until you hear 3 beeps.
3. Then go through the initial setup and then run a full Format via System > Format. (will take approx 3 1/1 hours). You may need to have our AV cables ready if your using HDMI (in case HDMI isn’t detected after initial reset).
4. Restore your backup you made prior to doing factory/hard reset (optional, if you created a backup).
alsoMe and some other people thought that the Reset button was on the back, on the upper center with the white marking. Thats not the reset button. The reset button is to the right. You need a machanical pencil (with lead extended) to poke it.
I think you bricked it. When it says Do Not Disconnect, it means it!! If you disconnected it while it said that, you bricked it! The motherboard can be replaced, however, and it should work again. Don't think its worth doing that though.