Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
Hi , hidden folder need password , if computer says password try to sign password.
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2012 | Google Chrome
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Right click on the Normal.dot file and delete it
14. Now you need to hide your hidden folders again
15. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
16. Click on Folder Options...
17. Click on the View tab.
18. Click on the little button next to "Do not show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
19. Click on OK.
20. Close all the open windows and you are done!
Jun 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
Feb 23, 2011 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
Jun 16, 2010 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Jun 14, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2
May 13, 2010 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
May 10, 2010 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Nov 17, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Apr 09, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario SR2150NX PC Desktop
Jun 17, 2008 | Computers & Internet
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: