a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Improper firmware update.
2. SD Card size greater than 2 GB used.
3. Multiple ROM data folders in SD Card.
4. Improper Java firmware update.
5. Power failure during firmware update.
6. Power line issues on the outlet.
Replacement of the Controller Board is necessary in case SC Code 878 occurs.
SC 670 - Engine response error. After powerig on the copier machine,a respons is not received from the engine .possible defect controller board or SBCU installed incorrectly.Try reset the code to turn ON/OFF the main power switch.
This is a 'fuser" warm up error. You could have a blown out heater lamp, or fuse, but most often this is caused by a power fluctuation. The reset for this is done by simply entering the service mode, and turning the machine of/on with the main power (red button). enter service mode as follows: "Clear Modes" " 1, 0, 7 " then hold "Clear/Stop" for 2-3 seconds. The display will change with "service mode" in the top corner. Now turn power off/ on (red switch) ** Never go further into the service mode, as you can cause all kinds of difficulty. If the code comes back, then you will have to get a technician on site to troubleshoot the fuser.
SC411: Separation bias leak error
A separation bias leak signal is detected.
- Possible causes -
• High voltage supply board defective
• Poor connection of the PCU
• Discharge plate defective
Usually a 410 would be in the same ballpark on a Ricoh computer. Unfortunately I don't have the service manuals for 4500 series machines. If you can get a hold of a Ricoh tech in your area, it would be a good idea to rest the power supply and check the pcu as well.
422 D PCC leak
- Timing & Condition -
When the current leak is detected
for 2 seconds, leak detection
starts 1 second after the PCC
turns on. The leak signal is
monitored twice at 1-second
intervals. When the leak condition
is detected twice continuously,
this SC is displayed.
1. Check if the PCC unit is properly installed.
2. Replace the corona wire if it is broken.
3. Check if the connectors on the terminal and
high voltage supply board (T1, PCC) are
properly connected and if the cables are
4. Clean the receptacle.
5. Replace the high voltage supply board (T1,
6. Replace the I/O control board.
7. Replace the main control board.
- Signals to Check -
Leak Detection: CN227-B1 on I/O control
Leak Detection: CN221-B1 on I/O control