Question about NexxTech World Map LCD Clock (6311491)
I just bought the last copy - a floor model with no maual as to how to set the times etc. They said you would provide one online as a pdf. Where might i locate such an item? Thank you. - Carolyn
I have the same clock and had the same problem. My clock was a demo and had no instructions with it. Here is the solution:
1. Pull out the battery and wait 10 seconds then replace the battery. The satellite symbol should start flashing after a few seconds.
2. Put the clock outside or in a window sill till it updates. This could take a couple of minutes.
3. Press the Mode button once to enter programming mode.
4. Press the Adjust button as many times as needed to toggle through the time zones.
5. Press the Mode button once to exit programming mode.
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2017 | TruTech TCR4964 Clock Radio
Jan 07, 2017 | The Audio Players & Recorders
May 12, 2016 | Dual Sharp Atomic Alarm Clock Thermometer...
Mar 14, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 06, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 05, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 26, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 10, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 26, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: