Question about NexxTech World Map LCD Clock (6311491)
I just bought the last copy - a floor model with no maual as to how to set the times etc. They said you would provide one online as a pdf. Where might i locate such an item? Thank you. - Carolyn
I have the same clock and had the same problem. My clock was a demo and had no instructions with it. Here is the solution:
1. Pull out the battery and wait 10 seconds then replace the battery. The satellite symbol should start flashing after a few seconds.
2. Put the clock outside or in a window sill till it updates. This could take a couple of minutes.
3. Press the Mode button once to enter programming mode.
4. Press the Adjust button as many times as needed to toggle through the time zones.
5. Press the Mode button once to exit programming mode.
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2011 | NexxTech Travel Alarm Clock (63-8042)
Mar 14, 2011 | Watches
Dec 30, 2010 | NexxTech Vacuums
Apr 02, 2010 | NexxTech Travel Alarm Clock (63-8042)
Mar 10, 2010 | Watches
Feb 03, 2010 | Watches
Mar 10, 2009 | NexxTech Transparent LCD World Time Clock...
Dec 18, 2008 | Emerson CKW2000 Clock Radio
Jun 10, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: