I need some instructions on how play it
1. Use Windows Media Player to put songs on your Coby MP3 player. Download songs in MP3, WMA, or OGG format from a legal downloading website. If the file is not one of the previously mentioned files, you must download a converter to convert the file to one of the correct files that can be played on Windows Media Player. Rip a song from a CD by inserting the CD and then click on the option to "Rip" the song to your library. Some Coby MP3 players do not need Windows Media Player to add songs, so be sure to check your user manual to see if there is an even simpler method.
2. Connect your Coby MP3 player to your computer using the USB connector that came with your MP3 player. The player will show up under the "Devices" option on your Window Media Player application.
3. Click on the "Library" option to view all of the songs stored on your Windows Media Player library. You can drag the song to the MP3 player in the "Devices" section, or you can right-click on the song and choose the option to transfer the song. In the pop-up box choose your MP3 from the drop-down menu and then click on the "Transfer" button.
4. Right-click on the MP3 player in Windows Media Player and choose the "Eject" option. Disconnect your MP3 player from your computer and turn it on. The song will now be available on your MP3 player. Press the bottom button to play or pause the song.
5. Add videos and pictures to your Coby MP3 player if it supports those files. The process is similar to transferring audio files. Plug your MP3 player into your computer. Open the photo file on your computer and drag pictures into the player. You can create folders to organize the pictures.
Sep 30, 2009 |
Coby MP-C552 MP3 Player