- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
plz press *+3+call button and hold and switch off the phone and after that press these combinantion keys and on ur cell and press and hold that keys untill nokia logos seen on screen i hope ur problem will solve
Try to format your phone. How ever formating your phone will erase all your data in phone memory. Your memory card data will not be affected though. Use these steps to format: 1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Switch-off your phone.
3. Press and hold these 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) and no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to switch on the phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys, hold until you see a formatting word screen show!
4. After a few minutes when the full phone formatting completed, your phone will be back to original system and factory setttings.
If this doesnt solve the problem, it means your firmware (operating system) is damaged. The solution to this is to take it to a service center and they will flash it for you. Phone flashing will erase all data in your phone memory as new firmware is installed into the phone