- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may just try to check the some steps for:
1.Reinsert SIM in your mobile
2.Another SIM Insert your mobile
3.Your SIM another one mobile insert
again this trouble found..Your mobile locked from any one of the GSM network.. You can get the unlock code for your LG KP100 from MobileUnlockGuide.com online third party providers. After you get the code visit here provide free instruction on how to use that code to unlock your mobile..
First request the phone's IMEI code by contacting customer service for T-Mobile. If you've been a customer long enough, T-Mobile may send the IMEI code, or the code identifying the specific phone, in a few days.Turn off the Sidekick Slide. Remove T-Mobile's SIM card, which is located near the battery. Insert the new provider's SIM card.Turn the Sidekick Slide back on. The phone will detect the new code and ask for the IMEI code. Enter the code. Now the Sidekick will operate using the new network.
once it says to enter your "special code" you hit cancel and it enables the sim pin. then you go to change sim pin, put in your old sim pin and put in a new one. then go to network settings and select "scan and select manually". once you find at&t click done and you can use the sidekick.
1. Remove the battery and the SIM card from the device.
2. Flip the sidekick open; press and hold the letter 'r' on the keypad.
3. While holding the letter 'r', place the battery back in the device. DO NOT INSERT THE SIM CARD YET.
4. The sidekick will restart itself twice. Please make sure not to let the letter 'r' go until it has fully rebooted.
5. Once it has fully rebooted, remove the battery, re-insert the SIM card and battery and power up the device.
6. Once the device has fully rebooted, all prior information should be
erased from the device and it should be restored back to the default
The SIM card slot on a Sidekick II is located on the top left corner of the device, under the rubber "bumper". The support section of T-Mobile's website has a diagram showing how to insert the SIM in a Sidekick 2.
hello, hope these instructions help:
1. To expose the SIM card slot, peel back the bumper from the top-left edge of the device. (fig 1)
2. Insert the SIM into the slot with the gold contacts facing forward and the cut corner facing out. (fig 2)
3. When you release the SIM, make sure it is locked into position behind the catch so it will not spring out.
4. Replace the bumper and turn on the device.
Any problems, let me know :) Si