Question about HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Just bought hp all in one 6110 will not print on my compaq w/ windows vista everything plugged in correctly tried installing just with what windows drivers provides and with the install disk that came with it also tried a couple downloads, but when try to print even test page shows in que says printing but nothing happens, HELP!!
What I would try is:
1. From Control Panel > Printers... uninstall all printers that are there.
2. Unplug the printer from the port.
3. Get the Vista drivers from HP's site.
4. Install the drivers.
5. Plug the printer back into the usb port. The printer need to be ON, btw.
6. Check the Control Panel and confirm that the printer is there and is check as the default.
I had a ghost copy of my HP in the control panel and my applications were trying to print to it, all that did was put documents in the Print Que.
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2014 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 25, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Jul 31, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 02, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 12, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 17, 2008 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
Mar 15, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 13, 2007 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: