a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Step 1: an itunes account ? b> An iPod is a portable media player that lets users listen to music wherever they are. Before you can listen to songs on the iPod, you must first put music onto the device. If you have been using different MP3 players in the past, adding music to an iPod can be slightly confusing. The reason for this is that iPods are not compatible with Windows Media Player, Real Player or Winamp. By using iTunes, however, you can add music to any iPod.
• Open iTunes. • 2 Add music to iTunes. To do this, click "File." Choose "Add Folder to Library." Then, find the folder on your computer that holds the music you wish to put onto the iPod. Highlight that folder and click "OK." The music will be put into the iTunes Library. • • 3 Plug the iPod into the computer. After a few seconds, you will see the iPod listed under "Devices" on the left-hand side of iTunes. • 4 Click "Music" under the "Library" option on the left-hand side of iTunes. All of the music files in the iTunes Library will then be shown in the middle of iTunes. • 5 Double-click the album that contains the music you want to put onto the iPod. The songs on that album will then be listed. • 6 Highlight the song you want to add to the iPod. • 7 Drag that file over to the name of your iPod located under "Devices" (as mentioned in Step 3). The song will then be placed onto the iPod. Do this for all of the music you want to put onto the iPod. • 8 Click the "All Albums" button at the top of iTunes to get back to the list of albums on the iTunes Library. • 9 Repeat Steps 5-7 until you are done putting music on the iPod. • 10 Disconnect the player when you are done.
MP3 players can only play music files in mp3 file format.
You can download mp3 music files from the Internet toyour computer and then copy them to your MP3 player.
For your CD collection, you need to convert your CDs tomp3 music files onto your computer or download them from the Internet and thencopy them to your MP3 player. You can do this using Windows Media player and Rip the CDs - Media Player willcreate a MP3 music file for each music track. Click on this link for instruction on converting music files to mp3 file format:-
MP3 players can only play music files in mp3 file format.
You need to convert your CDs to mp3 music files onto yourcomputer or download them from the Internet and then copy them to your MP3player. You can do this using Windows Media player and Rip the CDs - Media Player willcreate a MP3 music file for each music track. Click on this link for instruction on converting music files to mp3 file format:-
The easiest way that I have found to put music onto non-ipod MP3 players is to use a program called MediaMonkey. Just ensure that your MP3 player is plugged in when you start the program and it will show up on the left hand panel of the program. For further clarification please reply.
1st - You need to convert your CDs to MP3 music files. You can do this using Windows Media player and Rip the CDs - Media Player will create a MP3 music file for each music track. There are also Freeware CD RIP programs on the Internet that can create music title and album folders automatically.
Download MP3 music files from the Internet, some sites will cost money to download these music files.
2nd - connect your MP3 player to your computer using the supplied USB cable. The computer will see this player as an external storage device, Just copy the MP3 music files from the computer's hard disk to the MP3 player.
NOTE - When the USB cable is connected to the computer, it will also charge the MP3 player's battery.
The first thing that you should do is download itunes from the apple website at www.apple.com/itunes once installed open up itunes and then plug in the supplied usb cable into the ipod and the other end into your computer. From itunes you can then go onto the apple store and buy music from the store or if you have music on CDs you can use itunes to pull the CDs onto your computer and from itunes and clicking on the devices section you can transfer the music onto your ipod. Hope this helps.
For one you can't download music from the computer to you iPod, that would be the other way around, You Upload music to your iPod,
In order to upload music to you iPod here are a few easy steps.
1. You can't use iPods like MP3 players e.g. drag and drop MP3 files into the drive.
2. In order to upload music to your iPod you will need to download iTunes on the Apple website.
3. When you have installed and opened iTunes the iPod will be recognized and put onto iTunes in the left sidebar.
4. Now all you need to do is put music onto iTunes and drag and drop the music in iTunes to the iPod column on the sidebar and it will sync and install the music.
Hope i have been of any help
You need to use itunes as your music management software and ipod management software. You can download the latest itunes version at www.apple.com/itunes.
From here you can purchase items through the itunes music store, or add your own music by adding files from your computer, or putting a cd in your computer and coppying it into itunes so you can put the songs on your ipod.