Question about Daewoo DVN8100N DVD Player
It just keeps trying disk but won't.
Most DVD players that would not play a disc even with
a known good disc inside signifies that the llaser eye/lens is
not reading the disc. This could probably be attributed to:
1. dirty, damaged, inverted, blank, un-finalized burned CDs or DVDs;
2. defective, weak, dirty/dusty burned-out laser eye/lens;
3. defective slider shafting (where the laser eye's carriage moves) or some other components.
A few things you can try:
1. Use a CD cleaner (readily available from most computer shops);
2. use a can of compressed air and blow through the inside of the loaded disc area;
3. gently tap on the top cover where you estimate the reading/laser eye/lens would be;
4. gently press on the tray door once the disc is loaded.
Should this not be corrective, perhaps your best bet would be to seek the services of a qualified professional such as those in a Service Center. Alternately, your friendly neighborhood electronic shop should do just fine.
Hope this be of some help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kindest regards.
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2012 | Sony Televison & Video
Jul 11, 2011 | Sylvania SDVD8732 Player
Jul 10, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 23, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
May 24, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 26, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite A45-S250 Notebook
Dec 28, 2009 | Fantom Drives DVD-RAM Burner
Jan 03, 2009 | Zenith XBR716
Jan 14, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-EH75VS DVD Recorder/VCR/HDD...
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: