Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I did the following to set the clock:
1. Press the Timer/Clock button until "CLOCK" shows, blinking, on the display.
2. Press Set/Demo. The hour indicator on the clock should start blinking.
3. Use the "Track/Tuner Forward" and "Track/Tune Backward" keys to
set the hour.
4. Press Set/Demo. The minute indicator on the clock should start blinking.
5. Use the "Track/Tuner Forward" and "Track/Tune Backward" keys to
set the minute.
6. Press Set/Demo twice. (Pressing once moves to the timer set mode.)
Posted on Aug 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2014 | RCA RP-9316 Boombox
Aug 25, 2013 | JVC PC-XC350 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
May 28, 2011 | JVC RV-B90 Boombox
Register and download the manual for free at retrevo.com
No usb on this one.
Feb 23, 2011 | RCA RCD150 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Jan 10, 2011 | RCA RP-9316 Boombox
Sep 07, 2010 | JVC RV-B90 Boombox
Jun 22, 2010 | JVC RV-B90 Boombox
May 14, 2010 | JVC RV-B99GY Cassette Boombox
Jan 24, 2017 | Bose Audio Players & Recorders
634 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: