Question about Dacor CM24P-1 Coffee Maker
The foam is "crema" and is perfectly normal for unfiltered coffee and espresso, in fact it is preferred by coffee lovers. I afraid if you don't like it, you need to go back to a filtered coffee machine. Be glad that is the only "problem" your having with this machine. I've had nothing but trouble with mine.
Posted on Jun 25, 2008
Every coffee maker i've ever used like the meile, senseo or espresso machines do that. even my starbucks coffee looks like that at first. it should go away after just a little while, especially when stirred.
Posted on Mar 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2011 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
No 066 mean Failure to read impulses by volumetric flow meter of turbine during coffee dispensing.
The Possible causes are.
1. No Water - check water mains.
2. Broken water pump- Check water pump if it stuck or completely damage replace.
3. The coffee dose is too much- reduce the coffee dose.
4. Coffee ground is too fine- Adjust grinder to more gross coffee.
5. Clogged filters -Replace filters.
6. Coffee solenoid valve clogged or defective -Clean it o replace it.
7. Broken flow meter- Clean from scale deposits or replace.
Sep 29, 2010 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
Aug 08, 2010 | Kalorik Aqua Espresso Maker
Jan 03, 2010 | Dacor CM24P-1 Coffee Maker
Apr 12, 2009 | Bialetti Mukka Express
Jan 19, 2009 | Dacor CM24P-1 Coffee Maker
Oct 08, 2008 | Dacor CM24P-1 Coffee Maker
Jul 17, 2008 | Dacor CM24P-1 Coffee Maker
Jul 02, 2008 | Dacor CM24P-1 Coffee Maker
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: