Question about Computers & Internet
) Run the Network Setup Wizard
2) Select the first option ("My computer is directly connected to the Internet") and click Next.
3) Select your Wireless Adapter and click Next
4) Select your LAN Network and click Next.
5) Wait for it to finish configuring the home network.
6) Select "finish the Wizard" and end the Wizard.
7) Restart the computer.
8) Connect to the Internet.
9) Try connecting to Xbox Live with your Xbox 360.
Note: Make sure your connected with your Wireless Adapter and the Xbox 360 is connected to your LAN Network.
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2013 | Nec Display NEC MultiSync PA271W-BK - LCD...
Jul 09, 2012 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Slim CoD:MW3 Special...
Jun 26, 2010 | Microsoft Premium System for Xbox 360
Oct 31, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jun 11, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console
Dec 12, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
Oct 12, 2008 | Denon AVR-2307Ci Receiver
Apr 05, 2008 | Linksys WRT300N Wireless Router
Mar 27, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!