Question about Averatec 3200 Notebook
My laptop cannot be turned on without plugging. when i turned on my computer (ac power), total battery remaining is always 0%.
Check your battery if it is not dead, remove the battery and find a soft button near to a level indicator... pressing it will check if it lights less than one-half or none at all then the battery is dead... In that case, you need to change it with a new one.
Hope this Fixya the problem...
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2015 | Acer Aspire One Kav10 Netbook
Jun 16, 2011 | Acer TravelMate 2480 PC Notebook
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Feb 06, 2011 | Dell Latitude D610 Notebook
Dec 24, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Nov 30, 2010 | Gateway SL1450-30145063 Notebook
Nov 07, 2010 | Dell PC Laptops
Jun 06, 2010 | Sony VAIO Notebook
Feb 23, 2010 | PC Laptops
Jul 11, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 5160 Notebook
275 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!