Question about Sony CDX-T69 6-Disc CD Changer
How do you reset a cdx - t69 cd interchanger
This would invalidate the warranty and you may break it but I have just had to do one:
1. Remove 4 black screws
2. Unclick the front panel - yes it is clicked on but may appear to be screwed
3. Take off black lid
4. Pop the cradled player from the 4 dampers and unhook from the 2 springs
5. Remove the ribbon connector - do this by slipping/clicking the brown holder very slightly and then the ribbon comes out easily
6. Now using a suitable tool push the stuck CD back into the magazine
7. Click the magazine out - there is a white piece of plastic what when moved does the eject.
8. Do the above in reverse.
The trick to get the grey horizontal/vertical discs back on is to set them passed horizontal one notch on and click them on at the end - turning one notch anti-clockwise to lock them.
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
I have a CDX-T69 6 CD Changer and everytime I try to play it, it displays reset on my stereo screen. The CD box won't eject either. Anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
Posted on Apr 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2012 | Sony Car CD Changers
Feb 03, 2010 | Sony CDX-T69 6-Disc CD Changer
Jul 12, 2009 | Sony CDX-T69 6-Disc CD Changer
Jul 11, 2009 | Car CD Changers
Jul 01, 2008 | Sony CDX-T69 6-Disc CD Changer
2,137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!