- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Open tray and remove any disks in tray.
2. Close tray.
3. Switch Off Player and unplug from power. wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)
4. Reconnect to power.
5. Turn on player with remote.
6. Press ENTER on remote. (ignore message on screen)
7. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 using keys on remote. (if your player is already set to region 2)
8. Press ENTER on remote.
9. Wait until player finishes processing. (approx 15 seconds)
10. Turn off power from remote.
11. Turn power back on with remote.
Player is now Region Free.
Turn on with remote control without disc.
When message "No disk" appears, press on the remote,
If hack work after the second ENTER player will power off automatic.
When power on again this was region free, I can confirm now read region 1, 2 and 4.
Thanks for using FixYa. Please follow this procedure to reset the region code (or to make it region free). Open tray and remove any disks in tray, then Close the tray.1. Switch Off Player and Unplug from mains wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)2. Reconnect to mains3. Turn on player with remote.4. Press ENTER on remote.5. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9. Using keys on remote.if your player is already set to region 26. Press ENTER on remote. (The tray will open and player will power off and close tray.)7. Switch on power from remote.8. Player is now Region Free.Allows both region 1 & 2 DVD's to play.
Please do accept the solution if the issue is resolved or else revert for further assistance.
Hi, check below the media center/DVD player as to what region your system was fixed into (indicated by a number inside a globe). This is located underneath the unit just beside the serial number. FI the system indicates that your system indeed is set to region-2 then proceed as follows. IF it marks a different number region, then bring the unit to the Bose service center.
Steps in UNLOCKING REGION CODE of media center:
1. Load a DVD and wait for the display to show "REGION CODE ERROR, CONTACT BOSE" 2. Once this comes out, press eject button on your remote control but do not remove DVD disc 3. Press the following button commands in sequence (make sure they are in sequence and are pressed by looking into the media center display where a small green dot should blink indicating that each command is received). 4. First you need to initiate the system region change on the remote control: a.while the tray is out and the DVD is still in the tray, press and release "RIGHT" arrow button b. then press and release "UP" arrow button c. after, press and release "SHUFFLE" button d. then press and release "STOP" (black square symbol) button e. lastly, press and release "MUTE" button and system should go on mute (indicated in the LCD display
After this, you now can change the region code by doing the following button press on your remote control: 1. While the DVD tray is out still and the DVD disc is in the tray, press and release "STOP" button (black square mark) 2. Press and release "SHUFFLE" button 3. Press and release number "0" button on numeric keypad 4. Lastly, press and release "ENTER" button on your remote control and the DVD tray should go back inside the DVD. The disc then should start loading and playing resumes. 5. Allow the DVD disc to run for a few minutes (if you want enjoy a full movie) to keep the region change resident before switching off again.
Now enjoy your Bose Lfiestyle DVD System REGION FREE!!!
Do note, this does not apply to Bose DVD system that are locked to region-1
Multi-Region: 1. Using the remote control, key in the following: 9, 4, Shuffle, Stop, Mute.
To set a specific region: 1. Using the remote control, key in the following: Open (to open the tray - if already open, no need to press it), Stop, Shuffle, followed by the region number. 2. Press the Enter button on your remote control.
Once you have connected your dvd player to your tv and the tv is turned on.
Turn on the machine and press "disc" on the remote control.
Open/Eject the disc tray.
Press STOP on the remote control.
Enter the following numbers slowly on the remote control " 7,3,4,4,6,6,0".
Configuration will appear on the bottom left hand side of the TV for three seconds.
Press "PLAY" to close the tray.
The DVD player eill return to normal operation.
This SHOULD make the player Region free.