I've downloaded lemark3550 drivers cjb3500-4500en for vista, but it does not install fully because it asks to connect USB cable, and it does not find the printer ! than it stops right there. The printer says "Computer not connected" Can you help?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please use the following steps to download the Lexmark X2470/X2480 Vista driver to your desktop:
1. Clickt "Driver for Microsoft Windows Vista." and "Download Now."
2. On the "File Download" screen, choose "Save."
3. The next screen will be titled "Save As." Choose to "Save in Desktop" and click "OK."
4. You should see files being transferred.
****Note**** If your browser uses a different file downloading format than specified above, you will need to resort to your browsers help files for downloading instructions. The object of steps 1 - 4 is to download the driver to your desktop. This way it is easily accessible.
5. Once the files have completed downloading, double click on the icon with your file name.
6. On the "Win Zip Self-Extractor" screen click "OK." To unzip the downloaded file choose "Unzip."
7. A screen will then display the number of files unzipped successfully, click "OK."
8. Please follow the on screen instructions to complete installation of your Lexmark printer.
Note: Please plug the USB cable when prompted while installing the driver. The USB cable should still be removed from the system, and the on-screen prompts will remind you of this. Eventually, you will get to a screen asking you to plug in the USB cable. This screen also has an "OK" button. Do not hit this button yet. First, plug in the USB cable. The screen should automatically detect and install the Lexmark X2400 series printer and scanner drivers.
windows Vista 64 bit it is important to run the Vista patch that you can download from the Dell website (Downloads and drivers). Run the patch, after removing the printer USB cable from
the computer then Restart the computer as the patch suggests and then install the Vista specific drivers, which also need to be downloaded from Dell Website. Again, do not connect the printer unless the installation software asks you to to do so Hope this will fix the problem
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2093&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&product=11034 Go to this link above, there you will find drivers for your printer and Vista. After removing your old printer drivers (all that are in your computer now) disconnect your printer from you computer until you are instructed to connect. Then download these three things from the link page above...One the drivers, and two updates, one enhances net and USB connections and the other update corrects connection problems between your computer and the print. That should surely help, good luck Please leave a rating... if you want more help just ask, thank you kindly
1. Uninstall the previous driver
2. Re-install the driver ( do not connect the usb cable at this time )
3. After driver installation, the pc will ask you to connect the usb, do this and it should be OK
Since Hp have Vista driver to your printer...to install the driver...do not plug the printer...install the driver that you downloaded (run the program as Administrator)..after you install, if the installation ask for restart..restart your computer...after restart and the whole system finish his task on loading driver and dll ..then plug in your printer...it will pop up message found new hardware. click next and choose automatic find the driver.
what Cable are you using to connect? USB a and b? parallel port to USB? if this you need to download the driver too.
I've downloaded lemark3550 drivers cjb3500-4500en for vista, but it does not install fully because it does not find the printer ! It asks, connect USB cable, since printer is not detected! ! I'm stuck.