- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
One suggestion is to update your camera firmware it may solve your problem.
below is the report from the web:
Firmware Update for FinePix
F10 - Windows
Purpose of File:
This Firmware (Ver.1.02) update will revise the internal software of the FinePix F10 digital camera. Installation of this update is optional. It incorporates the following nhancements:
1) Correction of English displayed on the LCD monitor
2) Updates the compatibility of the PictBridge function with some printers
3) Correction of an error that would not allow some computers to start up if the camera was connected and turned on.
follow the below link to get the firmware: