Question about Televison & Video
Your posted description is indicative that the laser eye/lens is not reading the disc. This could probably be attributed to:
1. dirty, damaged, inverted, blank, un-finalized burned CDs or DVDs;
2. defective, weak burned-out laser eye/lens;
3. defective slider shafting (where the laser eye's carriage moves.
A few things you can try:
1. Use a CD cleaner (readily available from most computer shops);
2. use a can of compressed air and blow through the inside of the loaded disc area;
3. gently tap on the top cover where you estimate the reading/laser eye/lens would be;
4. gently press on the tray door once the disc is loaded.
Should this not be corrective, your post for Service Center might be your best bet. Unfortunately to my knowledge, your product was manufactured in China and the US carrying company is out of business, hence no official service center. It was Mintek Digital Inc. of Anaheim, Calif.
Should you still want old info:
Address: 4915 E. Hunter Ave.
Anaheim, California 92807
Alternately, your friendly neighborhood electronic shop should do just fine.
Hope this be of some help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kindest regards.
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2017 | Toshiba REGZA 32RV530U LCD TV
Jan 10, 2017 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Jan 10, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
Jan 08, 2017 | Pioneer Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2017 | Hitachi Televison & Video
Aug 30, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 11, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jun 12, 2009 | Televison & Video
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!