- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
RAZR v3m is not compatible with T-Mobile, as it is a CDMA phone, used on services such as Verizon, Sprint, Cricket, etc. The v3m is not a GSM phone and does not have a SIM card, and therefore cannot be used on GSM services such as T-Mobile and AT&T (Cingular).
T-Mobile does have a RAZR v3, but it is not a v3m. The v3m is similar to the v3s, which is also a CDMA phone, but adds a micro SD card to store music and photos on.
sharp, you have to format the SD through your phone and then copy the music to the folder provided by the phone for the music. make sure you check the playing / bitrate / file type of audio file that the phone is limited to play.
you can take out the memcard and put it in to your memcard reader and use your computer to download mp3's.. and if you have software and driver of moto, just plug it in to the usb and run the soft and you can now download the mp3's
I know of a solution, but it is dangerous to your phone and it will probably void your warranty ifyou break it.
1) open the back of your razr, revealing the battery and the sim card.
2) do you see the small screws that hold the lower part of the phone on? there located on the edge of the phone.
3) unscrew these and take off the black casing that both holds your SIM card in place, and prevents you from putting in an SC card to your phones motherboard.
4) place the sd card onto the pannel of your motherboard, making sure that it fits properly.
5) put everything back together and your done, you now have a thrid storage device on your phone.
When you put the pictures onto the card form your pc you have to put them into the folders created by your cellphone for example pictures to pix or pictures and music to my music on the card. How is your music formatted the razr will only read mp3 songs?
To access your card you have to change the Storage Device.
For example if you want to access your RINGTONES or SOUNDS, do as follows:
1. Go to MY STUFF menu by pressing the CIRCLED button betten the GREEN (SEND CALL) and the RED (ON/OFF) buttons.
2. Select for example SOUNDS.
3. Hit the middle multiple bar between the BACK and GO TO options on screen (SOUNDS MENU).
4. Select SWITCH STORAGE DEVICE and select the CARD option.
You're now accessing and STORING data on your MEMORY CARD.