- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Turn your Dell 2200 laptop over.
2. Find the laptop battery release button lock for your Dell 2200 laptop.
3. Now that your Dell 2200 laptop battery is unlocked, find the battery release button down.
4. Holding the laptop battery release button, gently pull your battery away from the laptop.
5. Now that your Dell 2200 battery is removed, grab your replacement Dell 2200 battery for installation.
6. Insert the battery into the slot. Push the Dell 2200 battery towards the laptop and secure it in place.
there are two white clips on each end of stickspush them back so there out of the way.grab the sticks and wriggle them and adventually they willcome out watch those clpis they come up a bit and will catch stick.
Are you sure its the correct speed/type of RAM? According to Google your laptop takes PC2700 DDR RAM, ensure you are using this in both slots to avoid problems. If you have it fully inserted into the slot and nothing happens when you swtich it on then the laptop doesnt like that type of RAM and you'll need to change it.