Question about LG HBM 730 Bluetooth Headset Wireless Headset
SOURCE: Reprogramming bluetooth
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Explorer 3XX device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Posted on Mar 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2012 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free...
Jan 28, 2011 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth...
Dec 31, 2009 | MyNetDeals BlueAction Wireless Bluetooth...
Mar 15, 2009 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Jun 22, 2008 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
May 24, 2008 | Samsung Wireless Headset for...
May 07, 2008 | T-Mobile 81339TMIN T?•MOBILE BLUETOOTH...
Dec 29, 2007 | Motorola Mobility HS500 Wireless Headset
1,358 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: