Question about Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530 DL Laser Printer
I keep getting an error light on. I turn it off and it shows a green light for ready but then goes to the error light. What can I do? Thank you.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
This is basically ink
You have to reset ink
1.Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon i475 InkJet Printer
May 19, 2010 | Waring WMK300 Professional Belgian Waffle...
Jan 08, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 01, 2009 | Ambir Technology Avision 220 Pass-Through...
Apr 10, 2009 | Sony WEGA KDE-42XBR950 42 in. HDTV Plasma...
Apr 08, 2009 | Akai LCT2660 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Dec 15, 2008 | Sharp AR-160 Copier
697 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert