Question about Remote Controls
Need a user manual
I have a Cable EZ remote with the instructions o the back. See if this will help you (I wrote it below exactly as written on the remote):
Remote Control Description
How to set up the remote controller:
For first time to set RF controller ID Code
1. Press [SET] + [FUNCTION] together
2. Key in your personal code (3 digits 000-253)
3. Press [SET] again to finish
For CATV sender learning the remote controller ID
1. Plug the adapter into the CATV SENDER and wall outlet and the sender will power on automatically
2. Press [SET] + [POWER] in 10 seconds to set CATV SENDER ID code. It will show your personal code on the screen.
The remote has a label with the model number AWV351RC and an FCC ID of NGVAWV35XRC. Made in Taiwan.
Hope this helps. I am missing the operating manual that came with the unit, so if anyone has a copy you can scan and post, it would be appreciated.
Posted on Aug 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2015 | Polaroid New Original RC201 Remote Control
Aug 04, 2011 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Nov 02, 2010 | Sony RM-AV2100 LCD Touchscreen Remote...
Sep 05, 2010 | Remote Controls
Nov 01, 2009 | Samsung TV Remote Control
May 14, 2009 | One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
Mar 30, 2008 | Remote Controls
Mar 06, 2008 | Hitachi VT-RM380A Remote Control
Mar 06, 2008 | Universal Remote Control MX-3000 LCD...
466 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!