- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you want to unlock your Sony Ericsson P990i mobile phone from the network lock,you can get network unlock code from Theunlockarena.com at reasonable price.Here they ask you to specify the country name,current network provider and IMEI number of your mobile phone.After specifying these details,they deliver an unlock code through
email.Then you can unlock it using code by following the instructions
given for your mobile phone from that site itself.
it happens if there is any important file miss from your phone
do following :
1. Turn off phone and take out battery
2. Insert battery, and while it boots up press and hold Ctrl + Shift + F
3. After a few seconds you will be asked if you want to format or cancel
I recommend having the device open when inserting the battery so you can press the combination quickly.
Remember that this erases everything in the machine and it becomes like when you bought it. (I guess you know it, but mentioned it just in case).