Question about Televison & Video
Do you have this user manual?
I have a Cable EZ remote with the instructions o the back. See if this will help you (I wrote it below exactly as written on the remote):
Remote Control Description
How to set up the remote controller:
For first time to set RF controller ID Code
1. Press [SET] + [FUNCTION] together
2. Key in your personal code (3 digits 000-253)
3. Press [SET] again to finish
For CATV sender learning the remote controller ID
1. Plug the adapter into the CATV SENDER and wall outlet and the sender will power on automatically
2. Press [SET] + [POWER] in 10 seconds to set CATV SENDER ID code. It will show your personal code on the screen.
The remote has a label with the model number AWV351RC and an FCC ID of NGVAWV35XRC. Made in Taiwan.
Hope this helps. I am missing the operating manual that came with the unit, so if anyone has a copy you can scan and post, it would be appreciated.
Posted on Aug 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 20, 2010 | SMC EZ Connect g SMCWUSBT-G (SMCWUSBTG)...
Sep 24, 2009 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Aug 23, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 20, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 06, 2008 | Hitachi VT-RM380A Remote Control
Feb 18, 2008 | SMC EZ Connect (SMC2655W-KIT) 802.11b
Feb 08, 2008 | Televison & Video
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!