- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Better Solution :
RESETTING PHONE BY NOKIA SECRET CODES (steps 1 and 2)
1st step : SOFT RESETTING NOKIA MOBILE
Take backups of ur phone books,calender and others, then
simply enter the code
2nd step : HARD RESETTING BY CODE
Just enter the code-
Then it asks for security code enter ur security code whose deafault value is
The battery must be full or the charger has to be connected to the phone so
that it does not run out of power and make the phone unusable.
Take backup of the contacts and other important data in MMC .
3rd step :FLASHING: ANOTHER METHOD FOR
HARD FULL FORMATTING
This step is known as flashing of phone. Always do this step at last (after 1st
2 steps are over and u are not successfull)
1. Make sure you phone is fully charged. (At minimum 3/4 of bettery should be
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card (if
3. Switch-off your mobile phone.
4. Press and hold these three keys together
-Green dial key,-Star key (*)-Three key (3)
then press the power on/off to swtich on the phone.
Do not let go the three keys until you see the “formatting” screen displayed
5. After a few minutes, the format will be complete. Your mobile will now be at
its original factory settings (It will reach the same state as that in when you
if now also u have problem go with updating your firware/phone software.
Install NOKIA PC SUITE into your computer now connect your
mobile with the data cable and
computer through usb port.After that start NOKIA PCSUITE and select option
update phone software ,it will install the lates software/firmware for your
mobile and will solve the problem too...................enjoy
------------------------------------------- Please let me know your feed-back.