a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hiya m8, just bought this tv too the code is 0206 press the tv button on sky remote then press & hold select & red button untill remote led flashes twice, then press 0 2 0 6 then tv button on sky remote hope this works for you
The correct code - or whether there is any code - depends which version of Sky remote you have. This can be found on a sticker inside the battery compartment. The Sky info for your TV is somewhat confusing. Sky have an exact match for your TV model number but if you have the RC1600/00 remote, Rev 4 or Rev remote, they do not list any codes. If you have the Rev 8 remote, they list the following codes: 0206 1293 1280
However, despite listing codes for the Rev 8 they also state that "these codes are not available for your version of the Sky remote" - confused? I am.
So, I suggest you try the above codes regardless of which Sky remote version you have and if they do not work, also try the generic codes for LG TVs for each version of the Sky remote:
Basically, I suggest you try all of the codes above regardless of which version of Sky remote you have, including RC1600/00. There's a good chance one of them will control the volume and standby functions.
If none of the above codes work, please post back, let me know which version of the Sky remote you have and I will try to assist you further.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Skyremote control blinks twice.
4. Press tv on your Skyremote control again.
5. Key in the four digit code for your brand of TV. The light on the Skyremote control blinks twice. If the light blinks once only, recheck the code for your brand of TV and start again at Step 1.
6. Press the standby button on your Skyremote control. If your TV switches off, press select. The light on the Skyremote control blinks twice (code stored). If your TV does not switch off, press tv, then press the standby button. Repeat this (press tv, then standby) until your TV turns off, then press select (stores code).
If at this point the LED on the Skyremote control blinks three times then all possible codes for that make of receiver have been checked. Repeat from step one, ensuring that you enter the correct manufacturer code.
At the end of the sequence, if you see the TV Guide screen, the remote control setup process is complete. If you did not see the TV Guide screen, you must now complete the following steps.
8. Press tv on your Skyremote control.
9. Hold down select and the green button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Skyremote control blinks twice.
10. Key in the number of the channel on your TV that you use for watching satellite TV.
11. Press select on your Skyremote control. The red light blinks twice. The remote control setup process is complete.
LG Lucky Goldstar 20LCR1 SKY+ Rev 8 0206 ashley hawkins
RZ-37LZ55 SKY+ Rev 6 1206 Dan Note: The LG codes that Sky have provided us to work with our newer television sets are; 0037, 0056, 0060, 0065, 0080, 0081, 0125, 0137, 0178, 0191, 0204, 0244, 0245, 0275, 0318, 0389, 0391, 0398, 0405, 0459, 0502, 0742, 1146, 1367. We also have some older codes; 206, 037, 060, 065, 080, 137, 191, 244, 245, 275, 318, 389, 391, 398, 405, 459, 502. The codes are stored in a database of the Sky remote. If the above codes don't work you may need to buy the latest Sky remote. Otherwise it is a matter of waiting for the new Sky remote which may have the updated codes. Best regards, LG Electronics.
If none of the above codes work try this:
1) Switch on the TV set
2) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
4) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
5) Press select to store this setting
If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful.
Seems to be a handy way if you can't find the code for a TV. It worked after about the 6th or 7th time hitting TV then Standby for me.
0246 is the code 1st cover the top of the remote with your hand press TV you can now move your hand, now press and hold select and the red button togeather the remote light will flash twice enter the code 0246 then press select cover top again and press SKY button it should now control your tv
After spending hours on this I found that code 0206 worked on my sky+ remote(with LG 42LC46). On an old sky remote, prior to version 4 (inside the battery compartment), just use 206. This code was actually for a LG 42PX5D but it works perfectly on my tv.