i bought a sport-cam(external cam) to plug on my camcorder,my problem it's thatt my camcorder has only got the output AV, and i need the Input AV to make it working. My question: is it possible to find an adaptor AV input? if yes where can i buy it. Many thanks
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This model CRT tv cannot be connected directly to lap top. Laptop has VGA output and there is no VGA input to this TV. Tv has only AV sockets to connect in. You must have a VGA to Audio Video converter to be used in between TV and Laptop. This device can be bought from electronc shops. It will have a VGA input, and audio video output. You have to connect your laptop to this device using a VGA to VGA connecter, and from this devices' output, you will get audio video output, which can be connected to TV and select the TVs' input to AV. OK.
For this camera you will need to find in your equipment (or purchase) a "stereo video cable "
This cord features a 1/8th (male) headset jack on one end and 3 male RCA jacks on the other. (yellow/red/white).
Plug the 1/8th jack into the camera's AV input and the RCA plugs into your TVs RCA port input and select the correct AV input (AV 1, 2, etc)on your tv selector and the camera should play through your tv.
I am assuming that you have an AV cable which you need to have connected to your camcorder at the AV output socket, and the other end should have RCA phono plugs (one red, one white and one yellow) which usually connect to three corresponding sockets on the front or side of most modern TV sets, these may be inside a front panel which opens. Once connected, you need to select the appropriate AV input on your TV remote, very often this will be "Front AV" or AV3 or AV4, you need to check your TV instruction manual to be sure of which input is required for your specific model of TV...hope that helps!
analog input are those using RCA plug or mini headphone plug, so if you are making no connections to this ports, maybe its off. Or an option to switch between digital and analog and selecting digital input would turn off analog input.
The following Models can be used as a recorder to record from a VCR, TV or another Camcorder.
2004 - SC-D107
2003 - SC-D5000, SC-D27
2002 - SC-D180
Recording In Player Mode
1. Connect the camcorder to the VCR or TV with the AUDIO/VIDEO cable (provided) (to the A/V Outputs on External Device)
2. Set the power switch of the camcorder to PLAYER mode.
3. Turn on the VCR or TV.
4. Insert the blank tape with protection tab closed into the camcorder.
If you want to record from a connected VCR, insert a recorded VHS tape into the VCR.
5. Press the MENU button, turn the MENU DIAL to highlight A/V and press the ENTER button.
6. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight AV IN/OUT and press the ENTER button to select AV IN.
"AV IN" and picture appears on the LCD monitor.
OUT : Releases the INPUT mode.
7. Press the START/STOP button to set the camcorder to REC PAUSE mode.
"PAUSE" appears on the LCD monitor.
8. Select the TV program or playback the VHS tape.
9. Press START/STOP button to start recording.
If you want to pause recording for a while, press the START/STOP button again.
10. To stop recording, press the (STOP) button.
* Recording from an analog VCR to the camcorder is only possible when the VCR is playing back at normal speed.
* If you want to see the camcorder picture with a TV, set AV IN/OUT in the menu to OUT.