- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Noise Problem needs to be Physically checked
2. Central Locking system is Connected to the Driver Door and other doors from there using Cables . If any problem in this cable System will cause above mentioned problem .
3. Basically these Brand of Car comes with an Engine below 1.5 liter in size , Particularly your car have a large body and in india , to reduce the excise duty makers keep the Engine Size lesser than 1.5 Liter to give the customer an attractive price . You cannot expect a pickup Like Scorpio or Innova .
But You can change your air filter and get your breath adjusted for a better perfomance.
if your subs are dvc 1000w max and 500rms wiring up to a 1 ohm load you would need a 1000w max 1 ohm stable amp. to put this in a pickup truck, i would not put them in a box, i would get 2 12inch tubes to put them in. cause a wedge truck box would make your system sound like garbage and will be distorted, your sql will be poor, basically you would need the right amount of air space for the subs.
According to Crutchfield.com, you have 6 3/4" speakers in the front and rear doors, 4"x10" in the rear pillars. The 6 3/4" locations should be able to fit 6 1/2" and 5 1/4" speakers using adapters. I would imagine the same could be said for using 6"x9" speakers in the 4"x10" pillar locations.