How do i download songs on to my motorola razr v3m
there are mainly 2 ways to download/transfersongs to your Moto V3 - USB cable & Bluetooth
(though you can also download from internet at the cost of airtime).
- download and install this usb driver - http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/Common/Drivers%20and%20Plug%20ins/USB_Driver_32.zip
- connect the Motorola to the computer through USB cable.
Now you can copy/transfer songs from your computer.
Using Bluetooth you can transfer songs from any other Bluetooth device(other Mobile or computer which has Bluetooth)
- Switch On your V3's Bluetooth. Press Menu -> Setting & Tools -> Connections -> Bluetooth -> Setup -> Power -On
- Make your V3 visible to other device. Press Menu -> Setting & Tools -> Connections -> Bluetooth -> Setup -> Find Me
- Now from any other mobile(having Bluetooth), select any song, go to its options, select either Send/Copy which has option To Bluetooth (it'll prompt to switch On the Bluetooth, answer yes)
- click on Search for Device. this will find your V3 in few seconds.
- after this it may ask to set a password, set a 4 digit password, say 1111
- now your V3 will also ask to confirm the password, keyin 1111
- You can see the progress of your song transfer.
(for next song you'll only have to say Ok on V3, password etc. step only one time)
Jun 02, 2009 |
Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone