Question about HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer
This nachine cannot print on any type of label that I have tried and have the toner adhere to the label.
Tape must be immediately afixed to the label covering the print so that it doesn't fall off or smear.
You need to specify that you are using labels in the printer properties, so the printer raises up the fuser temperature for printing on labels.
If you have the user guide, instructions are on page 28, chapter 5.
If not, here's how:
1. Open the straight-through output door.
2. Open tray 1 and adjust the media guides to the width of the media.
3. Load media in tray 1. Make sure that the top of the media is forward and the side to be printed on
(rough side) is facing up.
4. Open the printer Properties (or Printing Preferences in Windows 2000 and XP).
5. On the Paper/Quality tab or the Paper tab (the Paper Type/Quality tab for some Mac drivers),
choose the correct media type.
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2013 | HEWLETT-PACKARD CP1025 Laser Printer
Feb 07, 2013 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
Oct 21, 2011 | Lexmark E250d Laser Printer
Feb 18, 2011 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Feb 11, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio CL7200DL Laser Printer
Oct 19, 2009 | Dell 3110cn Laser Printer
Mar 17, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1300 Printer
Apr 29, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2430 DL Laser...
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: