Question about Epson Perfection V100 Flatbed Scanner
The epson scan app won't even open despite being re-installed on my mac. can't seem to find any options anywhere to help or even to import using cs3???
Here is your fix
WARNING: IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE REGISTRY, DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS.
and for the person getting "Epson scan cannot be started. That is a comm error. Check your connections and rinstall the software. Do not attempt the following
1. Click on START and then RUN.
2. In the Run window type in REGEDIT.
3. In the upper menu bar click on FILE, then EXPORT.
4. In the window that comes up, SAVE IN should be set to DESKTOP.
5. In the FILE NAME section at the bottom of the window type in REGBACKUP.
6. EXPORT RANGE should have a dot next to ALL.
7. Click on SAVE.
8. Look in the column on the left and Click on the “+” sign next to HKEY_CURRENT_USER
9. Click on the “+” sign next to SOFTWARE
10. Click on the “+” sign next to Epson
11. Look for a folder name EPSON SCAN. Right click on it and Delete it
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2011 | PANDIGITAL PhotoLink PANSCN06
May 03, 2009 | Epson Perfection V500 Flatbed Scanner
Apr 28, 2009 | Epson Expression 1640XL Flatbed Scanner
Jan 31, 2009 | Epson Perfection 4490 Office Flatbed...
Sep 27, 2008 | Epson Perfection 1240U Flatbed Scanner
Jul 14, 2008 | Epson Perfection 4990 Flatbed Scanner
Jul 04, 2008 | Epson Perfection 2400 Photo Flatbed...
Jan 15, 2007 | Epson Perfection 4990 Flatbed Scanner
370 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!